Individual Membership(Professional Bodies Registration NO. PB. 68 | Affiliated to NABPTEX | Partner of American Association of Project Managers)
- Doctoral Fellow (Dr. & FPMP)
- Fellow (FPMP)
- Consultant & Engineer (CPMC/CPPE/CPFE/CPPE/CHSE/APE/CFME/)
- Certified Member (CPMP)
- Chartered Member (ChPMP)
- Full Member (MPMP)
- Associate Member (APMP)
- Student Member (Foundation)
Level 1 – Foundation (Certificate): This Level is open to all individuals yearning to be relevant in all fields. The objective of this qualification is to empower and increase the knowledge, skills
Level 2 – Associate Member (Advance Certificate): This Level builds on the knowledge gained from studying the Foundation, although students with some experience may wish to begin their studies at this level.
Level 3 – Membership (Professional Diploma – Level 3): This Level builds on the knowledge gained from studying the Associate Member Level, although students with some experience may wish to begin their studies at this level. The course is of benefit to those in middle management positions who seek to develop a more strategic view of Project Management operations. It will give them the capability to review and modify operational activities. Students also gain an understanding of key areas from an international viewpoint.
Level 4 – Chartered Member (Professional Advance Diploma – Level 4): This Level
Level 5- Certified Member (Professional Graduate Diploma): This Level includes Organisational Building & Structuring. Students are expected to become familiar with analytical concepts and to use them in their management role. They will be aware of ethical issues, sustainability, and global environmental issues. Students will develop skills and research methodology and importantly must produce a work–based project.
Level 6 – Specialization – Consultant & Engineer (Professional Post Graduate): The Level VI includes Project Consultancy, & engineering theory. Students are expected to use analytical concepts in their research thesis. They will be aware of managerial decision making, project performance, sustainability, and global environmental issues. Students will develop skills and research methodology and importantly must produce a work–based project.
- Certified Project Management Consultant: The demand for project managers is increasingly vital to many areas of business today as a result of organizations embarking on complex projects with the view to creating unique products and services. Projects specification, scope statement
andprofiling require expert knowledge in cost, time, and quality management.
- Certified Project Procurement Engineer: The entire world is a Project and this requires the application of right Procurement Engineering Management. Far-reaching issues such as global business expansion, sourcing, rapid growth of multinational corporations and strategic partnerships, rising oil and gas prices and environmental concerns dramatically impact on every company’s corporate strategy. The Project Procurement Engineering programme covers planning and management of procurement, conversion, finance and technology and logistics management.
- Certified Project Financial Engineer: As corporate bodies grow and expand their operations, the caliber of its employees and management becomes central to its survival and overall success. Such individuals are expected to have profound academic and professional competence to handle the ever-changing roles of functional areas of the organization. The role of financial management in achieving the main corporate objectives of shareholders wealth maximization is therefore paramount. This programme integrates financial policy into a ground strategy keeping organizational purpose and goals in focus.
- Applied Project Economist: The Applied Project Economist
is focuson the provision of an economics instruction consistent with the finest traditions of a liberal arts education. In this respect, the member candidate shall comprehend the discipline of economics as not only one that relies on the scientific principles of prediction and forecasting, but as a discipline who’s theorizing and policy making emboproject management cultural and normative considerations as well. This comprehension of economics as both science and art provides the economics major with the broad educational experience that allows one to pursue
- Certified Facility Management Engineer: This programme is structured to equip member candidate with the skill needed to manage and sustain facilities with asset care best practices. The programme arm member candidate with what to do to implement maintenance best practices as part of integrated facilities management in your organization. It provides an overview of the latest tools and techniques for facilities maintenance and asset management, their benefit and potential pitfalls and when and how to apply them for maximum impact on the growth and performance improvement of the organization
- Certified Petroleum (Oil & Gas) Project Engineer: Oil and gas are considered among the world’s most critical resources and therefore play a pivotal role in driving the global economy. The exploration, production, refining, and distribution of oil and gas involve the most complex and capital-intensive processes and require state-of-the-art technology. This accelerated
programmes hasbeen designed to enable participants to learn more about oil & gas production technologies, the chemistry of petroleum and the refining processes, the oil & gas exports and imports business, and best business practices. The programme will provide a more efficient understanding of the international oil and gas business value chain to project managers.
- Certified Environmental, Safety & Health Engineer: Management of environmental, health and safety issues has changed significantly in the past twenty years. The emergence of voluntary standards and codes of conduct, including international standards, coupled with the need to manage costs and limited resources has resulted in a trend to move beyond regulatory compliance. Now, companies work toward sustainability through the use of integrated environmental, health and safety management systems, which are woven into key business processes. Although they are distinct disciplines, environmental management, occupational health, and workplace safety share many technical, regulatory, and organizational characteristics.
Level 7 – Fellow & Doctoral Fellow: Fellow Programme builds on the foundation of the Project Management Consulting1, Petroleum (Oil & Gas) Project Engineering2, Project Procurement Engineering3, Project Financial Engineering4, Applied Project Economics5, Environmental Safety & Health Engineering6 and Facility Management Engineering7 and Master’s Degree in Project Management to help prepare members for senior level leadership, consulting, and teaching positions within business, government, non-profit organizations, etc.